Custom Smalls Snowboard
The Burton Custom Smalls Snowboard takes younger riders to the next level of freestyle progression, courtesy of versatile performance that slays everything from powder bowls to pro-sized terrain parks. Based off the legendary shape of the adult-sized Custom, the Custom Smalls mixes a twin shape with a forgiving medium playful flex for balanced freestyle riding across the entire mountain.
Burton's PurePop profile, places camber between the feet, with flat sections underneath the binding zones, which then transitions to rocker at the tip and tail. The camber underfoot creates a large amount of pop for getting onto rails and setting spins in comfort. At the same time flat underfoot zones and rocker in the tip and tail helps prevent edge catches on big spins and land a little heel heavy without getting worked. Keeping the Custom Smalls lightweight and lively underfoot, the Super Fly wood core features dual-density wood to shave weight without sacrificing durability. Biax fiberglass provides a torsionally soft feel, allowing for easy turn initiation for lightweight riders. Dualzone EGD enhances edge hold, and Pro Tip tapered tips reduce swing weight to help them master spins off jumps.
- An all-mountain and park stick for smaller shredders
- Twin shape thrives as a freestyle shape for the whole mountain
- PurePop Camber mixes pop and forgiveness for a versatile ride
- Playful medium flex is responsive and easily manipulated
- Super Fly core is lightweight and durable for bell to bell riding
- Channel system eliminates dead spots for a consistent flex
- Extruded base can take a beating on rails, stumps, and rocks
- Item #BUR02YB
- Q & A