Bluebird pow day approved.
You'll want to wear the Burton Men's Covert Shell Jacket if you're heading to the slopes and the weather is expected to be bluebird, but you still want a shell-like layer to cut the wind and resist external moisture. The Living Lining helps regulate temperature and will adjust to your core temperature, and the removable waist gaiter helps keep all the pow out of your under layers, or you can just pick up the matching pants and take advantage of the jacket-to-pant interface. A media/goggle pocket keeps your tunes pumping and an extra pair of goggles lined up in case you yardsale. And to top it all off, the Covert is made from bluesign-approved fabrics that are ethically sourced, so at the end of the day you can feel good about what you're wearing.
- A water-resistant shell for snowboarding in the resort
- Removable waist gaiter keeps out snow so you stay dry
- Jacket-to-pant interface secures jacket to compatible pants
- Fulltime contour hood fits over helmet for added safety
- Goggle/media pocket holds extra goggles or phone
- Interior mesh pocket holds snacks, safety kit, and extras
- Item #BUR01W9
- Q & A
Great jacket for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
It’s a stylish shell jacket, perfect for bluebird days but with just enough room to wear your own layers underneath on colder days. I have insulation layers so this is definitely great for me. The jacket ran big, though, and not in a cool baggy way. I’m a 5’10”, 160lb male and the medium swallowed me. Small fit perfectly—I can wear a fleece and down jacket underneath this shell and it fits perfectly. Glad to own this jacket.
Burton shell jacket
Just bought this jacket for my 14 year old son. A little disappointed that it is not a warmer jacket.
It looks cute but not very warm.