Select style & size:Select options
Pack all of the things, all of them.
Packing for a trip can sometimes feel like a stressful game of 'memory.' However, thanks to the Burton Convoy Rolling Gear Bag, you're able to pack everything you need and a little extra more, so your packing experience feels less like a brain teaser and more like a walk in the park. More specifically, this bag boasts 7320-cubic inches worth of space and is divided up into two sections that accommodate at least a week's worth of clothes, and at most, a season's worth of necessities. The internal dividers ensure your gear remains separated, while the zippers are entirely lockable for added security. Not to mention, the rolling wheels offer a smooth and flawless ride from the luggage pick-up to the hotel.
- Rolling luggage for multi-day or seasonal travel
- Generous main compartment splits into two sections
- Zippered external compartment for miscellaneous items
- Rolling wheels ensure speedy travel
- TSA-compatible zippers are lockable for added security
- Item #BUR01ML
- Q & A
Love this bag
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use this bag for both personal and work travel and it has room for everything! Be careful filling it to the brim as it might go over the 50lb weight limit. Both side zip off to keep clothes separate, which is always handy when you put your ski boots in one side and clothes in the other. Would highly recommend.