Select a Size
Select a Color
Coco Snowboard Boot
The Burton Women's Coco Snowboard Boot is exactly what you need when you're ready to trade in the rental gear and start exploring the rest of the mountain. It has a soft flex and plush liner to keep your feet comfy and cozy all day long.The Imprint 1 liner is heat-moldable for a comfy custom fit, and the soft-flexing tongue makes it easy to get those toeside turns down. A Level 1 molded EVA footbed cushions impacts and absorbs vibrations for a smooth ride, while the snow-proof internal gusset keeps snow from sneaking in. The Dynolite outsole is not only 20% lighter than regular rubber outsoles, but also allows for better board feel and provides better cushioning, even at below freezing temps. Plus, Total Comfort Construction means the Coco feels broken-in from day one.
- Intermediate snowboard boot for riders looking to progress
- Lace closure looks in your heel for a custom fit
- Thermo-moldable liner adds comfort to the custom fit for all day use
- Flex rating of 2 is soft to help with board control and toe edging
- Total Comfort Construction gives this boot a broken from the start
- Women's-Specific True Fit creates a good fit for a better ride
- DynoLite outsole is lighter and offers a better feel than rubber
- Item #BUR02JY
- Imprint 1
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- integrated lace
- soft (2)
- Level 1 molded EVA
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- one year
What do you think about this product?
February 13, 2019
- I returned this product before using it
I went ahead and purchased these boots, and they were great except they were extremely tight. I could not even wiggle my toes. I tried walking around in them for a while to see if they would adjust or shape out but it seems they run small. I even tried to blow dry them before putting them on to see if the heat helped a bit. I am typically a size 9 in sneakers. and the 9 was just not working for me.
January 5, 2019
Good price for a solid boot
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got these boots for my 12 year old cousin as a birthday gift to get her into snowboarding, she was very happy with how her boots preformed specifically. She was very happy with her boots specifically of all her new gear on the couple days we have gone up so far. She claimed they made her feet feel like they were on a cloud. I highly recommend these!