An upstanding member of mountain society.
Built to take you through your first runs in style, the Burton Citizen Re:Flex Women's Binding will still be there for you when you hit your 100th day on snow. From linking your first turns to testing your skills in the park, the Citizen keeps you comfortable and in control.
The single-component polycarbonate Re:Flex baseplate bends with your board to make it easy to control and initiate turns. Flex Slider keeps the ankle strap out of the way when not clicked in, so it's easier to get your foot in at the top of the lift. When you combine it with the new EVA-padded Reactstrap and the FullBed baseplate cushioning system, you have a setup that delivers smooth response and keeps you comfortable all day long.
- Budget-minded binding to get you hooked on riding
- Soft flex makes turn initiation smoother
- Flexible highback is comfy and easy to control
- FullBed cushioning soaks up impacts and vibrations
- Reactstrap is cushy, responsive, and lightweight
- Convertible Capstrap can be worn over boot or around toe
- Smooth Glide buckles click in and out easily
- Women-specific design won't cause painful calf bite
- Item #BUR021K
- Q & A
Classy and Versitle
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This binding is great on my all mountain board. Really responsive with the reflex tech feature and look great on my White Winter stick. Loved the foot base and that it came with extra discs for easy installation. My new go to binder!