An upstanding member of mountain society.
Built to take you through your first runs in style, the Burton Citizen Re:Flex Women's Binding will still be there for you when you hit your 100th day on snow. From linking your first turns to testing your skills in the park, the Citizen will kep you comfortable and in control.
The single-component polycarbonate Re:Flex baseplate bends with your board to make it easy to control and initiate turns. When you combine it with the EVA-padded Lushstrap and the FullBed baseplate cushioning system, you have a setup that delivers smooth response and keeps you comfortable all day long. Flex Slider keeps the ankle strap out of the way when not clicked in, so it's easier to get your foot in at the top of the lift.
- Gateway binding to get you hooked on riding
- Soft flex makes turn initiation smoother
- Flexible highback is comfy and easy to control
- FullBed cushioning soaks up impacts and vibrations
- Lushstrap is cushy for a secure and comfy fit
- Adaptstrap can be worn over boot or around toe
- Smooth Glide buckles click in and out easily
- Women-specific design won't cause painful calf bite
- Item #BUR01NC
- Q & A
Love the Binding Colors!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these bindings for a friend and she loved them! Here's what she had to say. I love the color contrast between the white and teal on these bindings. I like how these bindings give you the choice to have the front toe strap wrap around your toes or go across, very versatile. The ratchets on both straps worked great in the snow (which I had previous issues with on my old bindings). With these bindings I felt sturdy on my board and was able to ride smooth!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Easy to use, adjust and get in and out of. My last bindings were a bit small for my size 9 boots - but these in a large fit perfectly! I ordered 2 day shipping and just as the online chat helper said it arrived before I left for the weekend on a snowboarding trip