Cartel Re:Flex Snowboard Binding
Whether the day calls for freshly frosted tree runs or towering jump lines, you'll crush the entire mountain with the dialed-in fit and smooth underfoot feel of the Burton Cartel Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. This medium-flexing binding offers a responsive feel that's ideal for shredding anything on the mountain. So go ahead, mount this bad Johnny to your all-terrain quiver killer and reap the benefits of over a decade of constant refinement.
Single-component baseplate construction offers lightning-quick edge-to-edge response, while the canted highback is slightly angled to match your stance, improving control while also reducing calf fatigue. DialFlad allows you to crank up the forward lean angle on your highback for extra support when you're carving up icy pipe walls. Dual-density EVA in the AutoCant footbed allows your boot to settle into a natural position to reduce fatigue and improve control, and it has B3 Gel to absorb shock from harsh landings and minimize vibrations for a smoother ride. The Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a nylon strip running down the center that gives you a direct connection to your board and instantly responds to your every command.
- Iconic all-around performance for do-it-all riders
- Medium flex for versatile all-mountain performance
- Responsive and tough composite baseplate
- Canted Living Hinge highback follows natural contours of leg
- Hammockstrap 2.0 is low-profile and comfortable
- FullBed cushions impacts and dampens vibrations
- AutoCant footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of way when stepping in
- Item #BUR02WO
- Q & A
Cartel Long running
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought a pair of Cartels due to needing some bindings for a third board and they were cheap. I must say that I prefer the Malavitas hands down if you are going with Burton. Seemed too stiff for my liking and you get so much more for so little from the malavita.