For those about to send.
From freshly frosted tree runs to towering jump lines, crush the entire mountain with the dialed-in fit and smooth underfoot feel of the Burton Cartel Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. This medium-flexing binding offers a responsive feel that's ideal for shredding anything on the mountain. So go ahead, mount this bad Johnny to your all-terrain quiver killer and reap the benefits of over a decade of constant refinement.
Dual-component baseplate construction features a softer material underfoot to enhance board feel and flex, with a stiffer material along the lateral edges for lightning-quick edge-to-edge response. The canted highback is slightly angled to match your stance, improving control while also reducing calf fatigue. DialFlad allows you to crank up the forward lean angle on your highback for extra support when you're carving up icy pipe walls.
Dual-density EVA in the AutoCant footbed allows your boot to settle into a natural position that aligns your joints naturally to reduce fatigue and improve control, and it has B3 Gel to absorb shock from harsh landings and minimize vibrations for a smoother ride. The Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a nylon strip running down the center that gives you a direct connection to your board at all times, meaning your board instantly responds to your every command. Exclusively available on the Cartel, the second edition of the Hammockstrap is paired with Smooth Glide buckles for a reduced profile and more comfortable fit. All of this adds up to create a ride that runs the entire resort.
- Legendary all-around performance for do-it-all riders
- Medium flex for versatile all-mountain performance
- Responsive and tough composite baseplate
- Canted Living Hinge highback follows natural contours of leg
- New Hammockstrap 2.0 is low-profile and comfortable
- FullBed cushions impacts and dampens vibrations
- AutoCant footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of way when stepping in
- Item #BUR021I