Take some warmth with your flannel.
If you've caught the flannel bug, but you want something with a bit more practical utility for cold days on the trail and warm spring shredding, look no further than the Burton Men's Brighton Insulated Flannel. The cotton exterior is everything that made you fall in love with flannels in the first place, but the polyester lining and Thermolite insulation will give your core that extra shove needed to almost consider the Brighton a light jacket in and of itself. Round it off with two chest snap pockets for cash, shopping lists, and Faustian bargains inked for the sake of epic pow days, and you've got a never-quit flannel for the bar, trail, or mountain.
- An insulated flannel for the trail, ski hill, or urban casual
- Cotton flannel fabric is warm and soft to the touch
- Quilted lining and Thermolite insulation is warm and breathable
- Two chest snap pockets hold phone numbers, money, and beta
- Item #BUR01XP
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
fall hit and the first thing I thought about was a warm cozy flannel and Burton hit the spot