Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Snowboard Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Slope-worthy function with sophisticated style.
Look and ride your best when you hit the resort in the coat-inspired Burton Men's Breach Wool Insulated Jacket. A high-end upgrade over the standard Breach, this version is crafted with a waterproof wool blend fabric that offers sophisticated style and adds warmth without compromising weather protection or breathability.
Thermolite insulation provides warmth without creating a bulky look or feel, and it's made with partially recycled content to create less waste. The Living Lining regulates temperature to keep you comfy through sunny days and snowstorms alike. Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through when the snow is really coming down, and the Magic Stitch waist gaiter keeps snow out while you surf bottomless powder. And since this jacket is so damn stylish, you can also wear it out on the town after your day of shredding is done.
- High-end performance meets upscale style
- Wool blend DryRide fabric is stylish and waterproof
- Jacket-to-pant interface totally locks out precipitation
- Thermolite synthetic insulation stays warm when damp
- Hood is helmet-compatible to help protect your dome
- Water-resistant zippered pockets stow on-mountain essentials
- Adjustable and removable powder skirt keeps out moisture
- Bluesign approved—so it's better for workers and the environment
- Item #BUR01W5