Like chocolate and peanut butter, the Burton Women's Bombay Full-Zip Fleece Jacket is the perfect complement to cool fall mornings spent sipping black coffee. Made with a shaggy sherpa fleece and lined with a mesh backer, this fleece delivers warmth and breathability when you're pedaling across town or hoofing it to your favorite café early in the a.m. Contrasting panels add a vintage look and feel, and the Lycra-bound cuffs help retain heat when the temperatures drop right around dusk.
- A jacket cut out for casual wear in cool climates
- Chunky sherpa fleece retains heat and resists chill
- Mesh backer helps manage moisture when things heat up
- Contrasting overlays add vintage style
- Regular fit has that classic look and feel
- Item #BUR01DI
- Q & A
Too heavy, too hot.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I ordered this jacket and I was really excited, only to get it and be disappointed... The fleece wasn't as soft as I was hoping, it was almost scratchy. I can only imagine how awfully this would wash. The inside of the jacket was a tech/mesh material that would not breathe at all, not to mention the jacket was extremely heavy. I was sweating in the office with this on... Needless to say I returned it for something more versatile. Oh, and if you get ANYTHING in Burton, size down or drown in clothing.