Get sparked in the park.
Light up any park with the easy-flexing feel of the Burton Blunt Wide Snowboard. Designed to give big-footed freestylers a proper platform for pressing, spinning, and popping off everything in sight, this park-specific ride feels stable underfoot and catch-free at the tip and tail.
Rocker between and outside of the bindings offers a forgiving feel when approaching jibs and stomping less-than-perfect jump rotations, while subtle camber underfoot maintains crisp pop and confident carves. Frostbite edges extend out from under your bindings to create extra contact points, so you can hold an edge when you're shredding icy pipes and bulletproof East Coast parks.
Burton rolled the Blunt Wide with its Super Fly core with Dualzone EGD for a lighter overall feel with tons of strength to combat serious beatings in the park. Squeezebox Low core profiling beefs up the areas just past the binding inserts for a slightly firmer flex that stomps landings and locks into presses without slipping out to your hip.
- A shred-anything board that shines in the park
- Mostly rocker with subtle camber underfoot
- Medium-soft flex helps you lock in presses
- Twin shape rides the same switch or regular
- Pro Tips tapered tip and tail reduce swing weight
- Infinite Ride ensures board feels the same from day 1 to 100
- Extruded base is easy to repair
- Burton pushes park riding tech to the next level
- Item #BUR01P6