Select style & size:Select options
Summer fun awaits.
Your summer adventure schedule is packed—now all you need is the Burton Blacktail 2 Tent and you're ready to hit the road. Built with the help of the outdoor gear experts at Big Agnes, this tent's lightweight, packable, and weatherproof design make it ready to accompany you on weekend music festival circuits, week-long summer snowboarding campouts at Mt. Hood, and even backpacking trips.
Two doors allow you to enter and exit the tent without crawling over your partner, and two vestibules offer both of you storage space for muddy hiking shoes and stinky snowboard boots. Mesh panels keep you cool during sweltering music festivals, while the waterproof construction protects you from the notorious Oregon downpours. And when you're trying to find your tent after a long night of dancing at shows or drinking around the campfire, reflective guylines and webbing make it easier to spot your portable room. Plus, the optional footprint (sold separately) offers a fast fly setup that reduces weight when you're trekking miles into the backcountry, so you can get after more arduous adventures when you want.
- Light and packable tent for all your summer adventures
- Waterproof fabric and taped seams keep you dry
- Two doors and two vestibules for storage and ease of entry
- Four mesh pockets and gear loft loops for storage
- Fast fly setup available (footprint sold separately)
- Reflective guyline and webbing helps you find tent in dark
- Includes storage sack, 12 aluminum stakes, and pole repair kit
- Item #BUR01RG