Select style & size:Select options
From funky festivals to tropical vacations, the Burton Big Buddy Cooler Pack carries 12 frosty beverages within its bottom cooler compartment. This insulated cooler pack features a roomy compartment for stuffing your spare layers, sack lunch, and a good book. The front organizer keeps your phone, keys, and snacks close by when you're tossing disc on the beach or watching an evening acoustic set at the camp stage. For greater versatility, bottom cinch straps carry a sleeping pad or rolled tent to your campsite.
- Enjoy frosty beverages with an insulated cooler pack
- Bottom cooler keeps a 12-pack of cans nicely chilled
- Roomy compartment for spare layers and sack lunch
- Front organizer for your phone, keys, and snacks
- Bottom straps for external gear attachment
- Item #BUR01RD
- Q & A
Great day pack and lunch box
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've used this for a few short day hikes and it keeps all my food and drinks cold when we stop for lunch. The separate compartment makes it easy to clean and protects against any accidental spills. Pack fits well although it is lacking waist and chest straps.
Replaced my lunch cooler and briefcase
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use this bad boy in the office to pack my meal prep and carry the stuff i used to carry in a separate backpack. I love it. IT keeps my food cold and frees up my hands. The cooler is soft shelled, but maintains it's shape very well, I am pumped about my purchase.