Avalon Softshell Bib Pant
Hike or ride in the Burton Avalon Softshell Bib Pants, and you'll enjoy breathable protection from the elements. These softshell pants feature a DryRide membrane to seal out melting snow while allowing perspiration to escape. For extra airflow, unzip the mesh-lined vents at the thighs. The Living Lining is designed with mapped taffeta and stretch woven fabric to ensure freedom of motion, while a microfleece backer is comfortable for all-day wear. The slim fit minimizes the risk of catching your hem on your boots, and the drop-seat design ensures you can answer nature's call whenever it comes.
- Softshell pants for touring with plenty of airflow
- DryRide seals out moisture while allowing vapor to escape
- Living Lining stretches to move as you do
- Mesh-lined thigh vents offer plenty of airflow
- Zippered drop-seat construction lets you answer
- Fleece-lined pockets warm chilled fingers
- Slim fit won't catch on your boots
- Item #BUR02R1
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [membrane/laminate] Dryride, [lining] Living Lining
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 fleece-lined handwarmer, 1 zippered chest
- thigh zips
- side zip, snap closure
- Claimed Weight
- elasticized back panel
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 5, 2021
New favorite for touring & resort
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 165 lbs
I love a great soft shell & love these bibs. They are definitely my go to this season for both split board touring & snowboarding in the resort. It’s been cold, single to teen digit touring mornings & colder resort days keeping a perfect temperature with appropriate first layering. These are my go to right now, flattering, comfortable, easy in & out, love the deep pant pockets & chest pocket. My 2nd pair of burton bibs & I will buy more!
December 4, 2020
where are these manufactured?
November 23, 2020
How long is the inseam?
December 1, 2020
Hi Audrey! They have an inseam of 33in in all sizes.