Select your style & size:Select options
Delivering futuristic shred performance from sculpted park hits to fresh glade runs, the Burton Antler Snowboard turns the entire mountain into an endless terrain park. Borrowing tech from Burton's prestigious Custom X, the Antler fuses high-end technologies into a directional twin shape for the very best in all-terrain freestyle riding. However, unlike the Custom X, it's a bit more forgiving, catering to a wider range of riders without it being pigeonholed as a high-speed carver or unrelenting pipe board.
New for this season, the Antler does away with the looser feel of Burton's Flying V for the locked-in stability, energetic carving, and pre-loaded snap of a full camber profile. The switch to full camber makes the Antler a true all-mountain slayer, allowing you to lock into carves at high speeds, boost off park hits, and open up the board down steeps without it feeling overly loose or squirrelly.
Looking inside this top-shelf board, Burton's high-end Dragonfly core uses over 500 independent laminations for incredible weight savings. This core is designed with a Squeezebox High profile, essentially giving you thinner zones under the bindings for easier turn manipulation and enhanced board control. 60º Carbon Highlights High Voltage integrate carbon strands into the board's fiberglass matrix, increasing snap and liveliness for a board that excels at everything from cliff drops to park booters.
- Premium board rides effortlessly all over the mountain
- Camber provides unflappable stability and responsive carving
- Directional twin shape excels from park hits to pow runs
- Medium flex is responsive, without being overly aggressive
- Dragonfly core offers a feathery feel and proven strength
- 60º Carbon Highlights High Voltage for poppy playfulness
- Sintered WFO base is wax-infused for incredible glide
- Burton creates iconic boards with 39 years of design expertise
- Item #BUR01ON