Select style & size:Select options
Raucous freestyle weapon.
Crank up the heavy metal before dropping into terrain parks and flowing lines of jumps and jibs with the Burton Amplifier Snowboard. A bit softer than hard-charging freestyle boards, the twin-shaped Amplifier gives dedicated park riders a confidence-inspiring platform for learning new tricks in the park and flying across the entire mountain. For easier manipulation when you're buttering and pressing, Burton's Super Fly 800G core features Squeezebox Low profiling, which is milled out to reduce unnecessary stiffness when you're seeking greater flex and feel.
The Amplifier is built on Burton's Flat Top profile, which is entirely flat underfoot for an inherently stable feel that locks into carves without feeling loose or squirrely at higher speeds. The tip and tail rise early with a nice dose of rocker to reduce the board's catchiness while you're stomping landings and linking turns down the mountain. The rockered tips also make the Amplifier inherently more playful than a cambered board when you're buttering, pressing, and playing around the mountain.
- Confidence-inspiring board for freestyle riding
- Flat Top is entirely flat underfoot for a stable feel
- Rocker at tips for less catch and playful personality
- Twin shape keeps you balanced for dialing in new tricks
- Medium-soft flex for learning tricks and mellow cruising
- Super Fly 800G wood core is lightweight and snappy
- Squeezebox low core profiling for greater flex and feel
- Frostbite edges provide greater hold across hardpack
- Item #BUR01ZB
- Q & A
Where is this board made in? Austria? China? USA?