AK Tusk 3L Jacket
Built for long days spent touring, the Burton AK Tusk 3L Jacket has all the bells and whistle you need to stay dry, well-equipped, and comfortable in the backcountry. The 40-denier solution-dyed Gore-Tex Proshell fabric provides incredibly lightweight waterproof performance, along with the added benefit of less water usage and lower emissions in the manufacturing process, while also allowing the buildup of internal moisture to escape easily.
A fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood secures the right level of protection against the elements without sacrificing melon-safety, while the underarm zippered vents allow sweaty vapors to escape in a pinch after you've made it to the top. Finally, a small army of pockets safely and comfortably carry your skins, field book, thermometer, radio, goggles, and more—not to mention the sleeve pocket comes with a tethered scraper for on-the-fly wax jobs when you need them most.
- Fully-featured shell for long days touring the backcountry
- Gore-Tex offers waterproof, breathable protection at a low weight
- Regular, articulated fit makes for a natural range of motion
- Underarm vents release excess heat in seconds
- Adjustable hood fits a helmet comfortably underneath
- Multiple pockets ensure all your essentials come along
- Item #BUR02OP