AK Tusk 3L Hi-Top Snowboard Pant
Designed with full days of touring in mind, the Burton AK Tusk 3L Hi-Top Snowboard Pants are fully featured with Gore-Tex waterproofing, thorough venting, and abrasion-resistant kick panels all built into one backcountry beast of a shell. Waterproof and breathable, the 70-denier solution-dyed Gore-Tex Proshell construction provides insanely lightweight waterproof performance, along with the added benefit of less water usage and lower emissions in the manufacturing process, to keep you happily dry from start to finish.
A crotch gusset opens up your range of motion to accommodate bodies going uphill as well as those going down, while a CrossFlow venting system keeps fresh air circulating between the Test-I-Cool vents and the outer thigh vents for cool comfort on sweaty endeavors. KEVLAR-blended abrasion-resistant kick panels ensure that these pants are more than just a single-season fad, while the drop seat at the rear opens up for easy answering of Nature's call when you're miles away from civilized water closets. Plus, a bevy of zippered pockets carry all the smaller items that won't travel in your pack, like a knife, beacon, phone, and snacks.
- Burly Gore-Tex pants for long days touring in the backcountry
- Gore-Tex Proshell fabric adds waterproof, breathable protection
- Relaxed fit makes for easy layering and mobility
- Crotch gusset further opens up your range of motion
- CrossFlow venting system promotes constant air circulation
- Abrasion-resistant kick panels use KEVLAR for robust durability
- Drop seat allows for easy bathroom breaks in no man's land
- Multiple pockets stash all of your touring essentials
- Item #BUR02OW