Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The AK Softshell Pant
Epic ascents to even more epic lines require the lightness of the AK Softshell Pant. Its thin design doesn't come with that flimsy, unprotective construction. The AK Softshell pant is durable. And even better than that, it's breathable and stretchy. That means we're well regulated and unrestricted on every tour for seasons to come.
- Light trekking shell specially designed for backcountry missions
- Pertex Equilibrium fabric is light, breathable, and moisture-wicking
- Stretchy and articulated design allows you a greater range of motion
- Five pockets lend you plenty of space for extra hand warmers
- Elasticated leg openings close in warmth and close out snow
- Reinforced kick panels further increase its durability
- Item #BURZ8RC
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- Pertex Equilibrium (70D nylon), PFC-free DWR coating
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh, 2 zippered back
- outer thigh zips
- belt loops
- zippered, snap-closure
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.