Boost your will to shred.
Every great pow day starts with a solid (and breathable) foundation, so if you're after a lightweight underlayer to keep your lower half warm and toasty while reaping winter's rewards, look no further than the Burton Women's AK Power Stretch Pant. Made from a warm and breathable Polartec blend, the long jane-style underlayer incorporates a super stretchy lycra that will supplement your motion whether skinning uphill or going mach-sick down a line.
- Baselayer pants for snowboarding at the resort or backcountry
- Fabric is breathable and quick-drying for all-day comfort
- Power Stretch supports your movements and goes where you go
- Wind resistance keeps the breeze from sapping your will to shred
- Softlock seams are smooth on skin and prevent chafing
- Garment's fit is women-specific and includes stash pocket
- Item #BUR00R1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I really liked how these fit and felt. I ended up returning the top to these and the pants because I wanted matching pairs. Otherwise I really liked the bottom of these!