Style and warmth for the coldest nights.
The warmest insulator jacket in Burton's fleet, the Women's AK Long Baker Down Jacket is the perfect way to keep warm on frigid nights in frozen mountain nights. 800-fill down insulation delivers high-loft warmth that keeps you toasty while maintaining a sleek appearance, so you still look stylish enough to go out on the town.
Not only is the down insulation remarkably warm, lightweight, and low-profile, but it's also RDS certified to come from geese that were never force-fed or live-plucked, so you can have a clear conscience when you wear it. The long, slim fit keeps you decked out in a stylish silhouette, and it also ensures maximum coverage from the cold. Microfleece at the cuffs and chin guard provide a cozy feel at the openings, and microfleece-lined pockets thaw out frozen fingers.
- Stylish solution for frigid winter days
- 800-fill down offers exceptional warmth with low bulk
- Outer fabric is buttery soft and water-resistant
- Long, slim fit offers feminine silhouette
- Microfleece at cuffs, pockets, and chin guard
- Ergonomic hood is removable
- bluesign-approved fabric made in eco-friendlier way
- Item #BUR01FI
- Q & A
My wife has a shorter version of this jacket that she has owned for years and wears all the time. She was really happy to find it in a longer style. However, the fit is different than her original. She is 5'6" and about 115lbs and ordered the xs. This jacket was not as fitted in the body of arms as the same style jacket from years ago.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I LOVE this jacket! It's the perfect length and is slightly fitted. After trying on similar jackets from other brands, I felt that this one was the best for me as it is very warm while still having a nice light feel. The hood is also a plus for those super cold days!