Select a size:
AK Incline 30L Backpack
Whether you're hiking a short bootpack, tackling a longer tour, or just seshing pow turns inbounds, the Burton AK Incline 30L Backpack is a versatile option for getting your gear to the drop. The specialized avi-tool compartment lets you keep all of your most important hardware close at hand in case of an emergency, while the Aeropro trampoline back-panel delivers cooling ventilation during those long and sweaty uphill pushes. Multiple ski and snowboard carry options include a vertical snowboard carry and an A-Frame carry for splitboards and skis, letting you keep your hands and feet free while you hike steep terrain.
This backpack is made with a durable ripstop fabric, which is ready for tough and rugged terrain, and also sheds water from snow and light rain. A fleece-lined goggle pocket allows you to keep a fresh pair handy or stow your primary pair to avoid fogging it up during the tour. Plus, lots of external straps consolidate you helmet, poles, and any other technical gear you'll need to reach your objective. Internal and external pockets store your keys, wallet and phone to prevent loss or damage.
- A versatile daypack for backcountry touring and trekking
- Multiple carry options let you lug skis, snowboards, and splitboards
- Avalanche-tools compartment keeps important gear close by
- Built-in helmet carry keeps protection close by for the descent
- Durable outer fabric repels water from snows and wintry mixes
- Cooling mesh back panel and shoulder straps add comfort
- Hydration compatibility lets you stay hydrated during the climb
- Array of pockets includes goggle and hip-belt pockets
- Item #BUR029F
4.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.