AK Incline 30L Backpack
Whether you're hiking a short bootpack, tackling a longer tour, or just seshing pow turns inbounds, the Burton AK Incline 30L Backpack is a versatile option for getting your gear to the drop. The specialized avi-tool compartment lets you keep all of your most important hardware close at hand in case of an emergency, while the Aeropro trampoline back-panel delivers cooling ventilation during those long and sweaty uphill pushes. Multiple ski and snowboard carry options include a vertical snowboard carry and an A-Frame carry for splitboards and skis, letting you keep your hands and feet free while you hike steep terrain.
This backpack is made with a durable ripstop fabric, which is ready for tough and rugged terrain, and also sheds water from snow and light rain. A fleece-lined goggle pocket allows you to keep a fresh pair handy or stow your primary pair to avoid fogging it up during the tour. Plus, lots of external straps consolidate you helmet, poles, and any other technical gear you'll need to reach your objective. Internal and external pockets store your keys, wallet and phone to prevent loss or damage.
- A versatile daypack for backcountry touring and trekking
- Multiple carry options let you lug skis, snowboards, and splitboards
- Avalanche-tools compartment keeps important gear close by
- Built-in helmet carry keeps protection close by for the descent
- Durable outer fabric repels water from snows and wintry mixes
- Cooling mesh back panel and shoulder straps add comfort
- Hydration compatibility lets you stay hydrated during the climb
- Array of pockets includes goggle and hip-belt pockets
- Item #BUR029F
- Q & A
i like this BURTON backpack, it has more
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
i like this BURTON backpack, it has more detail for snowboarding, hiking, touring, ex, two little bags at belt, helmet protact net at back surface in a hidden space . i really love this backpack.
Perfect for day tours
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Burton Incline 30L is perfect for day missions and can carry skins, a shell, avalanche equipment, goggles, and anything else you may need. It's a little heavier than some other options out there, but the suspension system carries any extra weight exceptionally well and is super comfortable. I really like the pocket on the waist belt for easy access to items like a snack or your phone to get awesome photos on your tour. Anything from the Burton AK line has an awesome warranty in case you run into issues. It's been my favorite touring pack to date!