Bring all the gear you need.
Whether you're hiking a short bootpack, tackling a longer tour, or just seshing pow turns inbounds, the Burton AK Incline 30L Backpack is a versatile option for getting your gear to the drop. The specialized avalanche tool compartment lets you keep all of your most important hardware close at hand in case of an emergency. An Aeropro trampoline back panel delivers cooling ventilation during those long and sweaty uphill pushes, and multiple snowboard options let you rig your board up as a solid or in split mode. A fleece-lined goggle pocket allows you to keep a fresh pair handy or stow your primary so you don't fog it up during the tour. Plus, tons of external straps consolidate you helmet, ice ax, and any other technical gear you'll need to reach your objective, and an internal zippered pocket stores your keys, wallet and phone to prevent loss or damage.
- Pinnacle performance for all your touring needs
- Avy tool compartment keeps rescue gear close at hand
- Snowboard and splitboard carry options cover all angles
- Helmet carry and ice ax loops stow technical gear for the ascent
- Pack is hydration-system compatible and includes a routing sleeve
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket holds a fresh pair for the descent
- Aeropro trampoline back delivers ventilation to sweaty back
- Ergonomic and padded hip belt includes pockets for safety gear
- Item #BUR01YY
- Q & A
Good snowshoe day pack
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've been using this pack for day trip snowshoe hikes. I don't use all the features or straps but you can hide them all out of the way, like the helmet bag. I think 30L was good for what I pack, change of base layers, fleece, extra gloves, goggles, shovel, snacks and drinks with room to spare. I thought the waist belt pockets would be bigger, they only held my set of keys and a lighter. My back stayed mostly dry and the unpacked weight of the bag is lighter than other 30L bags I've had. Happy with the purchase.
What size water reservoir would fit in this bag?