Take your layering to new levels.
The Burton AK Men's Hybrid Insulator Jacket is a premium layering piece for frigid resort days, shivery backcountry excursions, and frozen urban missions. It combines the lofting power of PrimaLoft insulation with Polartec Thermal Pro fleece for superior warmth, regardless if you're rocking it over a long-sleeve baselayer or layering it under a waterproof shell.
Strategically-placed PrimaLoft insulation retains precious body heat where you need it most, while Polartec Thermal Pro fleece rids you of heat-robbing sweat and offers exceptional breathability to prevent overheating. The DWR-coated shell along the top half of the jacket sheds light snow when you're skinning uphill or building backcountry jumps in just your midlayer. And when your hands start to tremble on the stroll home from evening festivities, slip them into the fleece-lined pockets for extra warmth.
- Toasty mid-layer for riding in frigid conditions
- PrimaLoft insulation traps heat where it's needed most
- Polartec Thermal Pro fleece retains warmth and breathes well
- Lightweight shell at upper half, with a water-resistant finish
- Fleece-lined hand pockets for warming frozen fingers
- Item #BUR01C3