The Burton Men's AK BK Down Insulator Vest brings the heat to your backcountry missions and bar-hopping excursions. Wear it under a shell when you're touring on frigid mornings, or rock it over a flannel when you head out for post-shredding brews.
It's insulated with 800-fill down to pack loads of warmth without making the vest bulky or heavy. Down insulation, when combined with the lightweight-yet-tough ripstop fabric, also makes it extremely compressible, so you can easily stash it in your pack when you get warm on your second ascent of the day.
- Light and compressible core insulator
- 800-fill, high-loft down is and highly packable
- Down from geese that were never live-plucked or force-fed
- DWR-coated fabric repels light precipitation
- Ripstop fabric is ultralight yet tough
- Fleece-lined hand pockets thaw frozen fingers
- Articulated fit has a more comfortable feel when riding
- Item #BUR01C4