AK Guide Gore-Tex Glove
Tough enough to withstand hauling loads of gear around, and dexterous enough for digging snow pits, the Burton Men's AK Guide Glove is built for hard-working mountain professionals, as well as hard-charging riders. Fitted with a Gore-Tex membrane and then treated with a DWR finish, the AK Guide fends off moisture but is still breathable enough to wear all day without getting clammy hands.
Realizing that hands are a versatile tool and require a grip of materials to maintain their versatility when sheathed, Burton implemented several different ingredients to make these gloves versatile and high performing. The Gnar Guard leather palm is reinforced with Pittards Oiltac leather for increased grip, and the touchscreen-compatible thumb and finger let you check avy conditions on your phone before you go.
- Alpine-ready gloves designed to withstand the toughest adventures
- Gore-Tex membrane with DWR-finish prevents moisture from getting in
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation offers tons of cozy warmth
- Leather construction is built to handle abrasive surfaces
- Touchscreen-compatible tech allows access to your phone
- Zippered closure makes for easy on and off
- Item #BUR01DP
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
High quality with good form, not too snug. Not used on the hill yet. Pray for snow!