AK Gore-Tex Kimmy Anorak Jacket
Tailored to Burton pro Kimmy's personal customizations, the AK Gore-Tex Kimmy Anorak Jacket combines her unique taste for lively style with the time-tested waterproof, breathable protection we've all come to expect from Gore-Tex. Starting with the three-layer Gore-Tex design, this anorak ensures that rain, sleet, and snow stay out while letting internal sweat to escape easily, for maximum dry comfort when you're spending all day out in winter's worst.
The classic pullover anorak design is complemented with a convenient side-zip entry, while an integrated powder skirt gives you the option of additional protection against sneaking snow. The Fulltime Contour hood provides an adjustable, protective enclosure when the snow really starts to come down, and Burton made this jacket compatible to pair with the Kimmy Bib for a truly impenetrable fortress against the elements, if you were looking to upgrade.
- Burton rider-driven anorak for protection in the backcountry
- Gore-Tex 3-layer design ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully sealed with Gore-Seam tape for added defense
- Regular fit makes for easy layering and a stylish silhouette
- Powder skirt offers extra protection from snow getting in
- Extra-long front zipper lets you reach inside to pant’s pockets
- Zippered side entry gives you an easy on and off
- Fulltime Contour hood allows for easy vision when up
- Item #BUR02AY
- Q & A
This jacket is awesome! The color is super cool with a great fit. Itâs very nice, protecting you from the elements and staying comfortable.
This jacket is sick! Wish it was insulated but it is great
I'm in love!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This jacket is better than I had hoped for. The fit is flawless and the 3 Layer Gore-tex keeps you dry all season long. The stretch plain weave that is added feels super nice and keeps you having full mobility. Oh, I can't forget about that kangaroo pocket. It is money for holding all your snacks, phone and wallet. I pair my jacket with the Burton Vida pant or the Burton Kimmy Bib.