3 Days Only!
Select a size:
AK Gore-Tex Kimmy 2L Anorak Jacket
Choose your layering and match the day's weather easily with the Burton AK Gore-Tex Kimmy 2L Anorak Jacket. Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex, along with the fully sealed Gore-Seam tape seams, ensures you stay comfortably dry in some of winter's worst weather while also allowing sweaty internal moisture to escape after hiking the park or a grueling bootpack. Pit Zip vents under your arms further enhance breathability options, and the side zipper entry lets you put it on and take it off more easily than going over your head. Burton rounded this classic snowboard jacket out with a StormForm Fulltime Contour Hood to add protection in the elements without limiting your ability to see the run ahead clearly.
- Stretchy, lightweight snowboard shell for mild conditions
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex ensures dry protection
- Regular fit makes for easy layering and mobility
- Underarm zippered vents allow excess heat to escape quickly
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam tape block moisture
- Side-zipper entry allows for an easy on and off
- Multiple pockets stash your keys, cash, phone, and goggs
- Item #BUR02QQ
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- Living Lining mapped with soft taffeta and closed-cell mesh
- fully sealed with GORE-Seam Tape
- Center Back Length
- [small] 28.5in
- 1 kangaroo, 1 Therma-Pocket, 1 zippered sleeve pass
- Pit Zip vents
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.