AK Gore-Tex Kimmy 2L Anorak Jacket
Choose your layering and match the day's weather easily with the Burton AK Gore-Tex Kimmy 2L Anorak Jacket. Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex, along with the fully sealed Gore-Seam tape seams, ensures you stay comfortably dry in some of winter's worst weather while also allowing sweaty internal moisture to escape after hiking the park or a grueling bootpack. Pit Zip vents under your arms further enhance breathability options, and the side zipper entry lets you put it on and take it off more easily than going over your head. Burton rounded this classic snowboard jacket out with a StormForm Fulltime Contour Hood to add protection in the elements without limiting your ability to see the run ahead clearly.
- Stretchy, lightweight snowboard shell for mild conditions
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex ensures dry protection
- Regular fit makes for easy layering and mobility
- Underarm zippered vents allow excess heat to escape quickly
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam tape block moisture
- Side-zipper entry allows for an easy on and off
- Multiple pockets stash your keys, cash, phone, and goggs
- Item #BUR02QQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 114lbs
This is my all time favorite snowboarding jacket and I will tell you why.
The length is great and covers your butt when sitting on a cold chair lift. The cuffs are a little wider, so your gloves tuck inside nicely. The teal/purple colors are vibrant and look so cute in person. It's gore-tex, so that's great of course. I love the fit and how easy the zippers are.
The one thing I wish this coat had was a small inside chest pocket for my cards. There is an insulated phone pocket in the pouch, which I love.