AK Gore-Tex 3L Pro Hover Jacket
Made to handle the toughest conditions the backcountry has to offer, the Burton AK Gore-Tex 3L Pro Hover Jacket is the choice of powder-seeking pros and guides alike. Gore-Tex Pro Shell provides unwavering protection from snow and offers the breathability needed for challenging ascents, and an array of clever features helps you weather any storm. Enhancing the legendary breathability of Gore-Tex, the Gore Micro Grid Backer keeps you from overheating and getting soaked with sweat on tough climbs and leg-burning descents. The Neck Gasket Collar and PowerMesh wrist gaiters seal out snow and wind when storms are coming in sideways. Gore-Seam tape and water-resistant YKK zippers prevent any moisture from slipping in through the cracks. Plenty of smartly arranged pockets store the essentials during long days in the backcountry, so you're prepared for anything, weather or otherwise.
- Snowboarding shell made for the most challenging conditions
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell is ultra waterproof and breathable
- Micro Grid backer enhances breathability and overall comfort
- Gore-Seam tape prevents leaks in wet conditions
- Neck Gasket Collar and Powder Gasket Cuffs keep elements out
- Zip-out stretch gaiter keeps snow out on deep days
- PitZips allow excess heat to escape quickly
- Multiple pockets safely stash your snowboarding essentials
- Item #BUR02RZ
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer)
- fully sealed with Gore-Seam tape
- [external] 2 chest, 2 hand, 1 bicep zip, [internal] 1 media, 2 Power Meshdump
- yes, underarm PitZips
- Powder Skirt
- yes, reflectors
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 5, 2020
Good quality but fits too big/baggy
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 135 lbs
I recently purchased this to get ready for the snow but unfortunately even the XS size too big for me. The XS size fit bigger/baggier than the S size of Mountain Hardware, which fits me perfectly. If you can find your right size, you 'll be happy with this jacket. The quality is top notch. The wrist gaitor is something I wish my Mountain Hardware has.
January 14, 2021
August 30, 2019
is the hood helmet compatible?