Extra coverage for chest-deep days.
When you're chasing fresh snow in the backcountry, count on the enhanced protection and performance of the Burton Men's AK 3L Freebird Gore-Tex Bib Pant to keep you dry and comfortable. It offers reliable protection from the deepest powder on the planet with its bib-style design and legendary Gore-Tex waterproofing and breathability.
Three-layer Gore-Tex fabric offers exceptional waterproofing and superior breathability to guide you through harsh storms and demanding ascents alike, plus it's incredibly lightweight for maximum comfort and efficiency when you're earning your turns in the backcountry and riding daunting lines. The C-Knit backer wicks sweat from your skin and allows it to rid you of heat-robbing moisture. Stretch construction allows freedom of movement needed for skinning, hiking beyond the resort, and snowmobiling into hard-to-reach zones.
The pant's AK fit uses engineered articulation to naturally move with your body, while allowing enough room underneath to fine-tune your level of insulation. New for this season is a beacon loop in the hand pocket, which allows you to secure your avalanche transceiver so you don't have to wear it across your chest. Another thoughtful feature is the chest pockets that are accessible through any AK Jacket's underarm vents. This gives you grab-and-go convenience without slowing you down during fast-paced missions.
- Built for earning your turns in deep conditions
- Gore-Tex 3L for exceptional waterproofing and breathability
- C-Knit backer improves moisture management and vapor exchange
- Crossflow venting allows rapid ventilation and cooling
- Beacon loop in right pocket secures transceiver
- Anti-Scuff cuffs won't get shredded when skinning and hiking
- Adjustable waist and suspenders for comfy and secure fit
- Gore-Seam sealed seams prevent leaks
- Item #BUR01WV