Always comes through when it's clutch.
When the ascent gets demanding and the weather is at its worst, the Burton Men's AK Clutch Gore-Tex Glove always pulls through. The guaranteed waterproofing of Gore-Tex meets the exceptional breathability of DryRide Thermex softshell fabric to make the Clutch, well, clutch when it comes to intense activity in harsh weather.
Gore Active technology keeps snow and slush at bay while offering enhanced breathability so your hands don't get soaked with sweat during grueling climbs on your splitboard, especially when paired with the softshell fabric. Speaking of the softshell fabric, it's also highly flexible so you can change your split over at the peak, without exposing your bare skin to howling summit winds.
Low-profile Thermacore insulation adds warmth without making the glove feel bulky or awkward. A brushed microfiber lining wicks heat-robbing moisture away from your hand. Gnar Guard leather at the palm and knuckles resists abrasion from sharp edges and rough terrain, and Screen Grab tech at the index finger and thumb lets you snap pics on your smartphone without taking your glove off.
- Ideal for earning your turns in harsh weather
- Gore Active for intense activities
- Softshell fabric is stretchy and highly breathable
- Thermacore insulation is low-profile and lightweight
- Brushed microfiber lining wicks sweat and adds warmth
- Gnar Guard leather palm for grip and durability
- Screen Grab lets you use phone with glove on
- Pre-curved fit for superior comfort
- Item #BUR01DQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Time will tell how water proof these are.