Premium puffy for Arctic blasts.
Firing up furnace-level heat when the mercury plummets, the Burton Men's AK BK Down Insulator Jacket keeps you toasty in teeth-chattering conditions. 800-fill down insulation captures body heat when you're riding in sub-zero temperatures and surviving blasts of Arctic air. Layer it under a waterproof shell in extreme conditions or rock it as a standalone jacket in cold, dry weather. Another major benefit of down insulation, highly compressible fibers facilitate compact stashing within your pack. Also, the down insulation meets Responsible Down Standards (RDS), meaning it's not sourced from live plucked or force-fed geese.
The lightweight ripstop shell stands up to all the abuse you can dish out, providing years of dependable use for shred missions and winter wear. Keeping outside moisture from compromising the down's heat-trapping loft, the shell's DWR finish repels light rain and snow showers. Zippered underarm vents dump excess warmth, should rapidly rising temperatures threaten to stifle your body. Plus, fleece-lined pockets warm your hands in exceptionally brisk conditions while the zippered chest pocket keeps essentials close by.
- Exceptionally warm puffy for frigid conditions
- 800-fill down insulation for fiery heat retention
- Down insulation meets Responsible Down Standards (RDS)
- Lightweight ripstop shell with water-repellent finish
- Zippered underarm vents regulate your core temperature
- Fleece-lined hand pockets for warming frozen hands
- Zippered chest pocket offers secure storage
- Item #BUR01C1