Why We Like The AK Baker Lite Down Jacket
When we see Burton’s [ak] logo on a garment, we know that means we can trust it to hold up against whatever mother nature is planning to throw at it during a day in the backcountry. The AK Baker Lite Down Jacket is no exception—the hi-loft 800-fill insulation packs serious warmth-retention and the lightweight design packs down nice and small when it's time to stuff it in the pack.
- Lightweight down jacket is suited for backcountry riding in cold climates
- RDS-certified insulation is responsibly sourced and reliably warm
- Regular fit supplies roomy comfort regardless of underlayers
- Dual hand pockets and zip chest pocket secures valuables
- Packable design stows into the chest pocket for easy storage
- Item #BURZ8FG
- Pertex, DWR coating
- 800-fill RDS-certified goose down (90% down, 10% feather)
- Baffle Construction
- 2 handwarmer, 1 stowable chest
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?