AK Hover Gore-Tex Pant
Trusted by pros and guides alike in the world's most demanding alpine environments, the Burton Men's AK 3L Hover Gore-Tex Pant provides unwavering protection from winter's worst weather. Gore-Tex Pro ensures reliable protection from snow while offering the breathability needed for challenging ascents, and the streamlined design won't slow you down in the backcountry.
Enhancing the legendary breathability of Gore-Tex, the Gore Micro Grid Backer keeps you from overheating and getting soaked with sweat on tough tours and leg-burning descents. And when that's not enough, Crossflow vents on the inside and outside of the thighs channel cooling air through to keep things from getting too swampy down there. Plus, there's a lifetime warranty so you don't have to worry when crossing jagged ridges or surfing through tight trees.
- Ride the steep and deep in a pant made for performance on the hill
- Gore-Tex 3-layer material sheds water and snow throughout the storm
- Thigh ventilation dumps heat for optimal temperature control
- Articulated fit provides enhanced mobility when carving powder
- Durable cuffs stand up to wear and tear from board edges
- Beacon loop in right pocket keeps a beacon within arms reach
- Item #BUR02CC
- Q & A
The pant I received is missing the jacket interfacing loops (the pant should have such loops according to the official Burton website). I asked a couple of Gearheads for help, but they were not helpful at all. Now I am stuck with a pant that was extremely expensive and cannot be interfaced with my jacket. Either the products on Backcountry.com are of 2nd tier, or the knowledge of the staff on their products is very limited, or (probably) both... Needless to say that this is probably the last time I buy something from Backcountry.