AK Swash Gore-Tex Pant
Built for those bottomless powder days, the Burton Men's AK 2L Swash Gore-Tex Pant are designed to keep you hot-lapping the hills like a dog frapping around the park. Constructed with ultimate waterproof protection, courtesy of a Gore-Tex 2-layer membrane, this pant keeps you pleasantly dry, even in the harshest winter conditions and deepest powder. Its mesh lining and taffeta panels not only offer warmth in areas prone to heat loss, but also wick away moisture and dry quickly. Not only that, but the fully taped seams prevent outside moisture from leaking through and spoiling all your fun. Test-I-Cool venting runs from knee-to-knee for rapid ventilation of built-up perspiration and heat. Add in the extra storage of cargo pockets, as well as anti-scuff cuffs, and you've got a no-nonsense pant that's ready for anything the mountain throws its way.
- Waterproof shell pant for deep powder days and stormy weather
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps out moisture from falling and flying snow
- Cross-flow venting effectively cools you down after epic runs
- Mesh and taffeta lining wicks, comforts, and warms
- Anti-scuff cuffs withstand damage from sharp ski and snowboard edges
- Articulated pattern helps you stay mobile
- Right thigh pocket has tool sleeve to keep you prepared
- Item #BUR02CD
- Q & A
Great quality, technical, and durable
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Pants for all weather! Work great on those warmer spring days (vents and lightweight) and layer under them for cold conditions. Keeps moisture out and blocks wind! Lightweight and durable! Worth the investment!
Newer version great for the backcountry
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Xl
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 220lbs
I have an old 2013? Pair of swash that are heavier and have mesh on the outside leg vents, the new swash are much lighter and the outside leg vents open right up with no mesh to dumb heat on the skin up. Great for hiking inbounds.
I am 6’3” 210-225 XL fit well
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 115lbs
These things do the job. Keep me dry and seem durable. I'm more of a fan of the Volcom bibs I picked up last year, but these are a good option for when I want to wear pants instead.