Select a Size
Select a Color
AK Gore-Tex Swash Jacket
When old man winter gives you a run for your money, give him the old one-two with a little help from the Burton AK Swash Gore-Tex Jacket. Constructed with Gore-Tex, this jacket is made to be fully waterproof, complete with the ability to breathe so you stay dry from the inside as well as from the outside. Additionally, the jacket has fully taped seams to prevent moisture from seeping in through the cracks. There's 60g Primaloft Silver synthetic insulation in the upper back and front body like a vest to keep your core toasty without overheating the rest of your body while you take laps off-piste. The Swash rocks Burton's signature AK fit with engineered articulation that allows for total freedom of movement and room for layering. Pull down the Powder Gasket cuffs and snap the removable stretch powder skirt to compatible pants for a snow suit that has you totally covered when things get stupidly deep.
- Complete weather protection jacket for comfort on the hill
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof protection on wet days
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through the cracks
- Insulation in front and back offers warmth without restriction
- AK fit with articulation for freedom of movement on the slopes
- Jacket-to-pant interface creates fully protective snowsuit
- Drop hood construction lets hood to be pulled on without unzipping
- Powder Gasket Cuffs seal out the snow on fresh powder days
- Item #BUR02S3
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- Gore-Tex (2-layer)
- PrimaLoft Silver (60G Front and Back Body)
- fully sealed with Gore-Seam tape
- yes, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, mid-layers interior dump pocket
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 29, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 175 lbs
This jacket doesnât make sense to me. I bought it because it was supposed to be as insulated as many other jackets I have had but every time I wear it Iâm freezing. I would rather wear my shell with an insulator than this. Even with a mid layer the swash falls short. It just doesnât feel worth the money. The swash is the first burton AK piece I wouldnât buy again. I just know that come spring the insulation will be too much thereâs no temperature that it would be good for. Anyone considering this jacket do yourself a favor and get the AK bk lite insulator and a shell instead. The color is good the fit is decent it is absolutely waterproof. So itâs not ALL bad however itâs not for me.