AK Embark Gore-Tex Jacket
Offering style, protection, and warmth for any day of resort riding, this jacket will be a more-than-suitable daily driver for the dedicated skier. You'll have top-quality performance thanks to a Gore-Tex membrane and PrimaLoft insulation, as well as style as eye-catching as the turns you're laying down.
- Stylish ski jacket with the performance and protection to match
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane shuts out the storm
- PrimaLoft insulation is low-bulk and reliable in all conditions
- Living Lining technology ensures that you're not too hot or cool
- Underarm vents help you dump heat after tough tree runs
- Spacious hood has you covered on blustery chairlift rides
- Wrist gaiters stop howling winds and cold snow from getting in
- Item #BUR02QO
- Q & A
Not warm enough
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
Ive had a ton of burton jackets (and just jackets in general) and this one is not even close to being warm enough. I am so much warmer in my insulator and shell than I am in this jacket with substantial layers. I wouldnt recommend for anyone who is looking for something to keep them warm, it feels more like shell weight to me in midwinter. I will stick with my insulator and shell combo or the flare down. If you run hot, it might work for you.