AK Gore-Tex Cyclic Jacket
Winter is a fickle beast. Things can go one of two ways, sometimes you're battling rain and slush, and sometimes you're floating through endless powder, but either Burton has you covered. Just throw on the AK Cyclic Gore-Tex Jacket and you'll be dry through any and all of it. Its two-layer Gore-Tex membrane protects against everything from blinding snow and hellish hail to freak rainstorms, and it's built tough, so it'll hold up to abuse from rocky terrain and hidden branches. While you're being shielded from the elements, the Gore-Tex simultaneously allows vapor to escape so you don't get drenched with sweat on the inside. The fully taped seams and adjustable hood prevent moisture from seeping in through the cracks, and the articulated fit allows you to move the way you need to while still giving you enough room to layer underneath.
- Bad weather ready ski and snowboard jacket for epic storm days
- Gore-Tex 2L laminate blocks weather and releases excess moisture
- Reinforced side panels boost longevity and durability
- Living lining wicks moisture off your layers for added comfort
- Under arm vents with mesh lining dump excess heat on the skin track
- Adjustable fixed hood traps heat and blocks out driving snow
- Plethora of pockets allow you to bring along everything you need
- Item #BUR02S4
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex 2L (2-layer), [lining] Living Lining (taffeta, closed cell mesh), [reinforcements] 200D nylon
- fully sealed, Gore-Seam Tape
- StormForm Fulltime Contour, Cohaesive Embedded Cinch
- 2 zippered hand, zippered chest, bicep pass, zippered media, mesh dump
- mesh lined underarm
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 12, 2020
Exactly what I was looking for. I get extra discount from here: coupon-bird.com
February 13, 2020
One of those Perfect Shells
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 140 lbs
The Cyclic 2 Layer Gore Jacket is absolutely dialed. I enjoy touring, hiking and resort ripping in this jacket without a mid layer! It combines tried and true Gore Tex 2L with Burton's Living Lining tech. The 2L Gore keeps water and wind from getting to your skin, and allowing your body to dump heat quickly. The Living Lining tech is warm when you're cold, and not when you're hot! These two technologies together makes this thin shell so dependable and warm, I seriously havent ridden with a midlayer since i've gotten it, and it's super liberating! so much range of movement. Also the fit is what you would expect from burton, full range of movement, with top notch quality zippers and pockets and it's got all the bells and whistles.
December 23, 2019
Does anyone know what the weight of this jacket is? Trying to assess how burly it is, or if something I could stuff at bottom of my b/c backpack. Thanks!