Select a size:
AK GORE-TEX Cyclic Jacket
Winter is a fickle beast. Things can go one of two ways, sometimes you're battling rain and slush, and sometimes you're floating through endless powder, but either Burton has you covered. Just throw on the AK Cyclic Gore-Tex Jacket and you'll be dry through any and all of it. Its two-layer GORE-TEX membrane protects against everything from blinding snow and hellish hail to freak rainstorms, and it's built tough, so it'll hold up to abuse from rocky terrain and hidden branches. While you're being shielded from the elements, the GORE-TEX simultaneously allows vapor to escape so you don't get drenched with sweat on the inside. The fully taped seams and adjustable hood prevent moisture from seeping in through the cracks, and the articulated fit allows you to move the way you need to while still giving you enough room to layer underneath.
- Bad weather ready ski and snowboard jacket for epic storm days
- GORE-TEX laminate blocks weather and releases excess moisture
- Reinforced side panels boost longevity and durability
- Living Lining wicks moisture off your layers for added comfort
- Underarm vents with mesh lining dump excess heat on the skin track
- Adjustable fixed hood traps heat and blocks out driving snow
- Plethora of pockets allow you to bring along everything you need
- Item #BUR02S4
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.