Make learning a breeze.
You wouldn't expect your kid to master riding a bike without using training wheels first, so why would you send your kid out onto the slopes for the first time without the Burton Kids' After School Snowboard Package? This snowboard-and-binding combo offers first timers an easy-to-ride package that will help instill a lifelong love of shredding from an early age.
The snowboard is designed to make riding as easy and painless as possible for young rippers. A soft flex makes it easy to control and learn to link turns, and the Flat Top profile offers a stable yet forgiving feel that helps kids fine-tune their balance skills. Burton also added Easy Bevel tech, which lifts the edges of the board off the snow to prevent edge catches, because less face-planting means more fun. Meanwhile, the included bindings boast a single strap with an oversized lever that's easy for kids to operate, even with mittens on. Pretty soon, it's going to be your grom who's waiting at the bottom of the lift for you.
- Snowboard and binding package for young first time riders
- Board features catch-free profile for easy turning
- Soft flex makes it easy and forgiving to control
- Easy Bevel lifts contact points for less hang-ups
- Twin shape lets kids figure out natural stance
- Single-strap binding is easy for kids to use with mitts on
- FSC-certified core from sustainably harvested trees
- Item #BUR01ZA
- Q & A
What size boots does the binding for the 80cm board fit? I have the burton grom boots in 7c. Thank you.