Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Boys' Snow Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Backyard snow forts to freestyle park laps.
Your kid will dig the bold colorways and warmth of the Burton Boys' Ace Jacket next time he's sculpting backyard snow forts or perfecting 360s at the local mountain. This stylish wintertime jacket features Burton's DryRide Durashell membrane for proven protection from heavy snow and oncoming storms. Thermacore insulation keeps him toasty when he's walking to the bus stop on frigid mornings and riding through sub-freezing temperatures. The hood features an expandable gaiter that fits over his helmet on the mountain, with crown adjustment for security in stormy weather. For storage, the dedicated media pocket, goggle holder, and pass sleeve harmoniously store daily items and snowboard accessories.
- Toasty winter jacket for riding and wintertime play
- DryRide Durashell membrane seals out deep snow and moisture
- Thermacore insulation traps core warmth in cold conditions
- Mesh-lined underarm vents release heat on warmer days
- Helmet-compatible hood with expandable gaiter
- Dedicated media pocket with cord routing
- Pass pocket for navigating lift lines
- Item #BUR01J4
- [membrane] DryRide DuraShell (2-layer), [face fabric] polyester oxford, printed bedford cord
- 80g Thermacore
- Waterproof Rating
- 10,000 mm
- Breathability Rating
- 5000 g/m²
- critical seams sealed
- yes, helmet-friendly with expandable hood gaiter and crown adjustment
- 2 zippered hand-warmer, 1 hook-and-loop media/goggle, 1 zippered mid-body stash, 1 season pass
- mesh-lined underarm vents
- Recommended Use
- snowboarding, skiing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?