Get Resort Ready With Our Top Picks—Shop Now
Select a color:Plastic
Select a size:
1-Wheel Stroller Kit
You want to pedal downtown to the farmers market with your kids in tow, but you’re not sure what to do with them once you arrive. Instead of strapping a stroller to the top of your trailer, get Burley’s Stroller Kit, which lets you convert your trailer into a stroller and vice versa. Attach the stroller kit’s wheel to your trailer’s hitch; once attached, this wheel flips up out of the way when you want to bike and flips down when you want to stroll with your Burley trailer. You don’t need to lug tools with you, either. Burley threw in a wrist tether for added safety when you walk or jog.
- 1-wheel kit converts bike trailers into baby strollers
- Foldable wheel stays out of the way when cycling
- Tool-free adjustment switches from bike to stroll quickly and simply
- Easy-glide tow bar retracts close to trail for easy maneuverability
- Stroller wheel pushes easily
- Item #BLY0007
- rubber, metal
- stroller wheel attachment, wrist tether
- Burley D'Lite (2004 - current), Encore (2007 - current), Solo (2007 - current), Cub (2007 - current), Honey Bee (2007 - current), Tail Wagon (2008 - current) trailers
- 12 x 8 x 5in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
5 based on 3 ratings
5 Stars - 3 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.