Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Flatbed Trailer
Whether you're a dedicated commuter, or you've got your sights set on an ambitious saddle-based road trip, you'll be able to carry pretty much everything you could possibly want with complete confidence with the Burley Flatbed Trailer. This trailer weighs in at just 14 pounds, which is great because you can definitely pack enough food, gear, or whatever else you need on your trip to fill its 100-pound capacity. The Flatbed’s tough aluminum frame is made for years of battering, and 16-inch wheels smooth out chunky pavement. The forged aluminum hitch makes it easy to attach it to your ride when you need it, and leave it when you don't. At ride’s end, just wipe down the tarp bed and fold down the sides, then pop the wheels off for easy storage. And when it's folded up, it's small enough to fit inside the trunk of your car.
- Bike trailer for extensive commuting or bikepacking
- Aluminum frame is lightweight yet rugged and durable
- 100-pound capacity lets you store plenty of gear
- Weighs in at just 14 pounds to keep you rolling
- 16-inch wheels take on uneven pavement with ease
- Forged hitch makes attachment and detachment a breeze
- Collapsible design is easy to store and transport
- Item #BLY000E
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.