Select Style & Size
Dry and secure.
Keep all your gear safe, secure, and protected from the elements when you come upon stormy weather on your bike tour in the Coho Dry Bag from Burley. This classic roll top dry bag has 75L of spacious room to hold all your gear securely as you pedal your way across the country. It was designed to fit easily and perfectly into the Coho XC or Flatbed bike trailers to keep all your gear in one place. The durable, waterproof face fabric with heat-sealed seams holds up to the rigors of travel and keeps moisture from seeping in and wetting your gear. Once you've arrived at your destination for the night, easily grab the back with either the carry handle or shoulder strap and get to setting up camp.
- Classic roll top dry bag to keep gear safe and dry on bike tours
- Spacious 75L safely holds gear for multiple days out on the road
- Face fabric is durable and hard-wearing to stand up to the elements
- Designed to fit in Coho XC and Flatbed bike trailers for travel
- Waterproof design protects gear from the elements in downpours
- Heat-sealed seams prevent water from seeping through face fabric
- Roll-top closure blocks moisture from entering and wetting gear
- Shoulder strap and carry handle for easy grab-and-go at destination
- Item #BLY001A
- 500d tarpaulin
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?