Burch Barrel Suspended Grill & Firepit
Select Style & Size
V1 Suspended Firepit
From sharing late-night surf tales on the beaches of the Outer Banks to smoking venison deep in the woods of the Upper Peninsula, the Burch Barrel V1 Suspended Firepit is always the social centerpiece for outdoor get-togethers focused on enjoying good food and even better company. This multi-functional barbecue and firepit is built to last with high-grade steel and aluminum components that ensure decades of good memories, and is a snap to breakdown and set up, making it a no-brainer for every road trip.
- Suspended fire pit for gathering around and cooking delicious food
- State-of-the-art materials offer a durable design for years
- Multiple cooking options fit a wide range of users' abilities
- Uses any wood product for smoking, searing, cooking, or relaxing
- Adjustable legs make for an easy-to-setup configuration
- Item #BCM0002
- 304 stainless steel, 18 gauge cold rolled steel
- Fuel Type
- [macro adjustment] lock collar lid and grate, [micro adjustment] stoker vent system
- adjustable, removable coal pan
- Stand Height
- everlevel tripod (adjustable)
- Claimed Weight
- [barrel] 55lb, [tripod] 20lb
- Recommended Use
- cooking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 22, 2021
A Magnet To Beer Drinkers Everywhere.
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 165 lbs
The days of the grill master tending food solo in the corner are over. The barrel really enhances the social experience of a bbq as it allows everyone to stand around it together. You can use as a charcoal grill, or smoker, but my favorite way to cook with this is over a fire. The grill grate locks into the hood so you can suspend your food over the flame while everyone else enjoys a bonfire. If there’s s a downside to the barrel it’s that you’re re going to have every neighborhood dad flocking to it telling you how to tend your meat.