Why We Like the CoolNet UV+ Breast Cancer Prevention Partners
Versatile and protective from the sun, the CoolNet UV+ Breast Cancer Prevention Partners Buff keeps us safe on sunny backpacking trips and summer paddle sessions on the river. With support from the Skin Cancer Foundation, this product is raising awareness for breast cancer. On top of that, it is made out of recycled materials, which is another reason we are inclined to support Buff.
- A protective buff that wicks away sweat
- UPF 50+ sun protection for safety on summer days
- Versatile usage with 12 ways to wear it
- Polygiene odor-control to prevent bad smells
- 4-way ultra-stretch seams for lasting comfort
- HeiQ cooling technology for temperature regulation
- Approved and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
- Item #BUFC01C
- Responsible Collection
- 95% recycled repreve performance microfiber, 5% elastane
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 60 days
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help