Select style & size:Select options
Accurate field measurements for professionals.
The Brunton Pocket Transit Conventional Compass features a traditional design with Alnico II magnets for quick return to magnetic north, as well as V-cut sapphire jewel bearing for smooth movement. Die-cast aluminum ensures durability in the field, should you accidentally drop this compass on the ground. The precision aligned mirror features a convenient see-through sight. Both short and long sights increase accuracy when you're sighting the azimuth or vertical angles. Speaking of vertical angles, it measures +/- 90° (100% grade).
Magnetic declination adjustment changes east or west settings +/- 180°, ensuring accuracy when you're traveling to different regions. The ball and socket tripod mount enhances its field capabilities. It comes with a leather case for protective storage and travel. Please note, it's available in either a 0 to 360° azimuth scale or 0 to 90° quadrants.
- Professional compass for accurate field measurements
- Die cast aluminum construction is nearly indestructible
- Alnico II magnets for quick return to magnetic north
- Adjustable declination: east or west settings +/- 180°
- Measures vertical angles of +/- 90° (100% grade)
- Precision aligned mirror with see-through sight
- Short and long sights increase sighting accuracy
- Ball and socket tripod mount for field use
- Item #BRU002J