Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Down Sleeping Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
Hit the snooze.
Do not buy the Brooks-Range Snooze 5 Sleeping Bag if you're planning early starts on backpacking trips. Sure, the bag has the appropriate weight and packing size that alpinists and backpackers look for, but its 700+ goose down might be too comfy to leave before sunrise. Brooks-Range even treated the down with a hydrophobic treatment so all that light, lofty warmth retains its insulating properties in moisture-riddled environments, and even the shell sheds moisture so you can hit the snooze once (or twice) more.
- This sleeping bag is too comfy for alpine starts
- Light, lofty down insulation ensures warmth down to 15F
- DownTek hydrophobic treatment retains warmth when wet
- Water-resistant shell sheds light moisture
- Baffled draft tube shields the zipper from brisk breezes
- Item #BKR001U